HVAC Service Dispatcher
Job Title: HVAC Service Dispatcher
Location: New York, NY
Primary Job Function:
Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Order parts for return visits. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with the Service manager, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Make outgoing calls to schedule maintenance and/or reminder calls to ensure the technicians schedule will be efficient.
This person will also be focusing on polishing up the Techs Start up reports that go to customers. This includes formatting and polishing the draft reports using Microsoft office.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Strong phone skills with customers.
- Geographical knowledge of New York City area
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Strong Computer skills – MIH operates an app based dispatching system.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary and a great benefits package that includes; medical insurance, paid vacation and holidays and 401k retirement plan with employer match.