Location: Horsham, PA (HYBRID)
Pay Range: $80,000-$90,000 (Base) + Commissions
Our client, a Fortune 100 company in the Energy and Security Management space, is seeking an experienced Account Executive who will focus on Digital Building Automation/BAS and Security sales in the Greater Philadelphia area. The team is seeking a technical sales expert to come in and help develop and close an existing pipeline of warm prospects, primarily in the healthcare and life sciences industries.
- Sell integrated solutions (that bring together both hardware and software products) to achieve revenue/sales targets.
- Get involved in the direct sales process by managing new and existing accounts of regional, national, or strategic significance.
- Serve as a key point of contact between the client and the organization.
- Inform clients of new integrated solutions offerings and recommends integrated solutions that suit client's business needs.
- Coordinate the preparation of bid documents and proposals.
- Conduct product demonstrations (e.g. of integrated solutions - networking and systems integrations, hardware and software system support, etc.)
- Four (4) year college degree required OR equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) plus years of technical sales experience.
- Experience with Building Automation and Security Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM related products.
- Knowledge of Sandler Sales training and Franklin Covey Methodologies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- SE product knowledge a plus, but not required.