Status: Contract Assignment
Duration: 1016 hours – approx. 6 months
Role: Case Management Contractor - 4673
Start Date: ASAP
The HR Strategy and Transformation Digital Enablement team implements core, organization-wide Talent applications that support key Talent strategies and processes. Technology solutions are implemented or updated to provide an enhanced experience to our professionals and to help drive operational efficiency and effective improvements across Talent.
We’re looking for a contractor to support the Digital Enablement team with the Talent case management implementation.
• Support the Digital Enablement Manager with the Talent Case Management implementation project.
• Track and escalate project issues, coordinating with various departments and team members as appropriate.
• Provide PMO support, such as documenting meeting outcomes, distributing of notes, and tracking action items to closure.
• Provide support and address technical questions and issues for stakeholders to resolve potential issues and defects.
• Assist a Deloitte Manager with change control, release management, and testing.
• Identify and enhance support infrastructure via support/admin guides, end-user job aids, call center knowledge documents, etc.
• Participate in governance, ITS, vendor, and stakeholder meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Background and experience with project management support to implement new Talent systems and processes, from ideation through deployment phases
• Experience with Talent technology and case management, as well as Cloud technology, ServiceNow experience is preferred
• Problem-solving skills and consultative approach with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment that requires balancing competing priorities
• Builds strong relationships with stakeholders and project team members.