Job Title: Customer Service Rep - HR/Benefits experience - 0374
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 to 6 months to start
Location: Remote - ideally looking for candidates in the Nashville, TN area
Max Pay Rate: $22.00
- There are a total of 8 positions.
- Fully remote role but there is a HIGH preference for candidates located in Tennessee.
- They will only consider candidates outside of Tennessee if they are stellar.
- Call Center experience, Benefits experience, high aptitude to learn benefits, and intelligently communicate with callers.
- Candidates MUST be available M-F 7am-7pm CST.
- Shifts will be assigned after the training period.
- Training will be 8am-5pm CST.
- Candidates must be able to hardwire their internet and have a private working space. Also a minimum of 25+mbps download, 15+ mbps upload speed.
- The Senior Employee Solutions Representative administers Deloitte Talent/Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Leaves, and Disabilities policies, plans, and procedures in a shared services environment.
- The Senior Representative interacts with a diverse set of customers in support via inbound telephone calls, emails, web forms, and chats from partners, principals, managing directors, employees, alumni, retirees, pre-hires, service providers, and others.
- This resource directly impacts results with goals set to ensure performance is aligned with established business drivers.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience serving customers in a contact center via telephone and e-mail channels (chat/instant messaging delivery a plus).
- Proficient knowledge of benefit and retirement plans, human resource practice, leave and disability support, detailed understanding of payroll information, and shared services delivery preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Outlook and Word experience required.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills and demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels
- Experience with Human Resources (Talent) systems, Payroll systems, and web-based employee self-service applications.