Position Type: Contract (Full-Time, 40 hours per week)
Contract Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)
Location: Jupiter, FL (Onsite 100% or 5 days per week)
Travel Required? Yes, 35% multi-state travel (expenses reimbursed)
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $24-$28 per hour
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Event Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of Client on-site events, including Open Enrollment and Health Fair events. Activities include coordination with Client Service Manager and/or Client, scheduling associates, and ensuring materials fulfillment.
- Ensures accurate execution of the daily Event orders and addresses issues as they arise.
- Responsible for ensuring that the member materials process complies with underwriter requirements and standards of administration and results in accurate and timely order fulfillment.
- Responsible for identifying/researching issues, working them to resolution, and communicating results to management.
- Prepares client member materials with accuracy.
- Provides fulfillment of orders within defined standards of administration and properly sets expectation with internal clients regarding timelines and deliverables.
- Responsible as Subject Matter Expert on Event Fulfillment application and business processes
- 1-3 years of event coordination experience, preferably corporate events
- Able to work independently and set agenda for area of responsibility including prioritization of work, scheduling, tasks and projects.
- Able to efficiently and effectively manage the details of numerous customers simultaneously.
- Properly sets expectations with customers and follows-through on execution to completion. Includes implementation process, open enrollment staffing, member materials, renewals and standards of administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate status of area, concerns and priorities to customers and direct supervisor.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, including ability to maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations.
- Ability to provide exceptional service to customers by being able to clearly identify needs of the customer, promptly acknowledge requests, set clearly defined expectations and meet expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of plan benefit designs, standards of administration, membership requirements and billing options.
- Thinks strategically and analytically in regards to operations and administrative processes. Draws logical conclusions based on an integrated and clear grasp of the information and interrelationships between issues and various functional operations. Effectively demonstrates and applies technical aspects of the position including membership process, billing, member services, open enrollment and card production.
- Works constructively under pressure; responds resourcefully to change and ambiguity; maintains a calm, confident and constructive outlook despite difficulty, frustrations or ambiguity. Stays focused and maintains quality when handling multiple tasks at the same time; knows when to consult supervisors to help make key decisions.
- Recommends and implements defined changes in process.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs