Job Title: Independence Analyst
Type: 3 months to start
Start Date: 8/1/22
This is a junior-level role... strong communication skills, strong excel skills, junior analyst.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new technologies while maintaining high levels of performance
- Experienced in utilizing Microsoft Excel for data tracking and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 1-4 years exp
- Performs various research activities and data processing in support of Independence operations.
- Performs quality assurance reviews of data prior to consumption by enterprise databases. Has close interaction with other members of the data processing team.
- Provides written and verbal customer support communications to users of various Independence systems.
- Performs routine and special assignments and provides support to other Independence team members and their initiatives.
- Supports management in the compilation of data for specific reporting initiatives.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in standard office-productivity tools such as MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of compliance issues unique to the audit profession and proficiency with MS Access are pluses.