Specific Skills Needed:
Top 3-5 mandatory and/or minimum requirements – Data Entry, Intermediate-Advanced Excel, ERP system experience
Top 3-5 desirable attributes/qualifications - Organized with great attention to detail, knowledge of ERP systems (Infor M3 is a huge plus)
Required levels/ Years of Experience - 2+ Years of data entry for ERP Systems
The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for generating customer replenishment orders to improve retailer sales and achieve inventory goals. The Analyst will perform extensive analysis and engage in external and internal customer collaboration in an effort to achieve these objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate daily and/or weekly replenishment orders using the replenishment system.
- Ensure there are no data integrity issues prior to generating orders.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of all parameters, calculations and data feed as they pertain to the accurate generation of replenishment orders.
- Publish and distribute in-stock percents, weeks of supply, percent to the fixture, and other metrics which track the status of performance.
- Recommend system enhancements to achieve ongoing improvements to the overall process.
- Work in partnership with Demand and Supply Planning to implement store volume group and item changes to model stock quantities.
- Analyze and establish seasonal store volume groups for managing replenishment. Ensure store volume groups are closely aligned with the service frequency schedule where applicable.
- Identify underperforming stores and coordinate a remedy based on gathering the status of the store from the field service organization.
- Identify inventory integrity issues with every store item combination and resolve them by coordinating an update to the stores on-hands.
- Monitor each account’s ship-to-POS ratio by item summary and by store summary and reconcile against current on-hands being reported.
- Provide analysis and reports in support of daily business needs on an ad-hoc basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding analytical, financial acumen, planning, and inventory control skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of distribution, sourcing, order processing, and supply chain principles.
- Demonstrated ability to support and collaborate with internal teams and external customers
- Proficient with MS Office programs, primarily Excel.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), other language is a plus