Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Los Angeles CA
Salary: $71,000 - will go higher for someone with more experience
This is an EA position primarily supporting one partner in the Litigation practice. Looking for at least five (5) years of legal admin experience, ideally in a Litigation environment.
- Primarily supporting one partner in the Litigation Practice
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment, and manage deadlines.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for a start in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required. The firm will provide reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal administrative support, performing litigation tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Five-plus years of litigation support experience.
- Schedule client meetings, reserve conference rooms, and coordinate audio-visual equipment and food needs.
- Monitor lawyers’ incoming emails as directed and when required.
- Answer phones and direct callers as required.
- Receive, register, and assist visitors as required.
- Type, revise, and proofread general correspondence, memos, legal documents, reports in Excel, etc. from various sources.
- Utilize the iManage document management system effectively as a central repository for all matter-related documents.
- Maintain lawyers’ time in 3E, proofread, and submit finalized time to Accounting.
- Maintain knowledge of client requirements for billing and prepare client billing as required.