Role: Legal Assistant - Medical Device Litigation
Start Date: ASAP
Location: NYC - onsite
Pay Rate: $22 to $24/hour
This is an entry-level/junior-level support role with a Law Firm in NYC... working 100% onsite.
This firm is dedicated to bringing justice to all, representing clients from underserved communities and low-income areas. If you are interested in contributing to a mission-driven organization and making an impact in the lives of individuals that have been mistreated, this could be a great experience.
Little to no previous legal experience is necessary - but a passion for helping others and making a difference is! We are looking for a hardworking and diligent candidate who is able to hit the ground running on several administrative tasks.
- DMDL department – Defective Medical Device Litigation
- Assist with ordering medical records.
- Assist with setting up intake meetings.
- Answer emails/answer phones
- The ideal candidate will be able to handle a large caseload, have attention to detail, and great work ethic.
- Recent grad with some law experience/internships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable with heavy phone volume
- Strong communication skills