Marketing Intelligence Contractor
Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
As a Marketing Intelligence Contractor, you will be at the forefront of unearthing opportunities to inform how the firm goes to market. You will be responsible for championing an outward-in perspective in order to drive success for one of the world’s most influential brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Unearthing insights derived from competitive landscaping, client feedback, content mapping and audience research to unearth insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
• Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how the firm goes to market.
• Bringing specialist knowledge and new perspectives to the team – demonstrating an ability to distill salient points into actionable strategic guidance.
• Becoming a trusted strategic advisor so that stakeholders actively turn to you as they forge their own path and that of their business forwards.
This role reports to a Marketing Intelligence Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience.
• Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills and the ability to inspire others.
• Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment,and work well within a team, both in-person and virtually.
• Research skills using tools such as SEMRush, Cision, Quid, CapIQ highly desired
• Persuasive communicator and presenter.