Position Title: Marketing Manager, eCommerce
Salary: $130-$155k, 13% bonus
Provide comprehensive data-through-delivery technology solutions, changing how business is done within the postal and parcel industry, and eCommerce. Provides best-in-class solutions which include production-level inkjet printers, inserters, sorters, parcel automation, postal optimization, and productivity improvement software.
Overview of the role:
The Marketing Manager is a highly motivated, passionate marketer who understands how to build a framework around the voice of the sales, service, partners, and product management. This role will develop and implement marketing programs that target specific parcel and eCommerce markets to promote services, products, and solutions. This role includes developing and creating marketing plans and strategies, staying up to date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns within the marketing and with department leaders.
- Sales Enablement - Oversee all sales, presales, service, partner, and product management touch points to ensure effective sales enablement
- Demand Generation – Drive awareness and demand for the company's Crest products, solutions, and services by working directly with internal stakeholders to understand, identify and develop the tools to best position these products externally and internally
- Telemarketing – As part of the demand generation efforts, this position will also select and manage external telemarketing firms, as well we implement programs through this important resource asset
- Campaign and Program Management - Develop marketing strategies and prepare schedules for various internal-facing campaigns and programs
- Manage the repository of learnings/outcomes from each campaign to improve future strategies
- Performance Analysis – Evaluate and provide relevant insight from the analysis of program results to inform performance or budget optimizations. Publish findings across the marketing team and the broader business. Follow a scalable and repeatable process for identifying and nurturing customer advocate targets in alignment with go-to-market priorities to support sales pipeline, marketing campaigns, and communications priorities
- Relationship Building - Establish and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders, coordinate with various departments, and develop marketing strategies and test programs to meet internal requirements
- Effective Storytelling - Tell the sales, presales, business development, and service success story through written, digital, and visual outlets
- Content Development - Develop content for outbound marketing campaigns via traditional and digital marketing channels
- Event Management - Oversee and support tradeshows, events, and national sales meetings (planning, activities, collateral, lead generation, etc.)
- The role will report to VP Sortation & Strategy and will collaborate closely with marketing, sales, service, and executive leadership
- BA/BS Marketing degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B Marketing within an in-house marketing role
- A strong understanding of the B2B technology landscape
- Strong writing skills
- Good Interpersonal skills with a passion for building relationships with customers
- Proven track record for collaboration across internal teams, both leading and supporting multiple stakeholders
- A good grasp of performance marketing metrics and experience with meeting reputation, relationship, and revenue goals
- Strong storytelling and communications skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, engaging content across multiple media types
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong project management skills with proven success in driving projects to completion.
From the Hiring Manager
- Selling insertion products and services - software and tech company
- Parcel, Automation, Sortation, Logistics, 3PL
- B2b, eComm - Amazon/Target/Walmart
- Retail, fulfillment, shippers, carriers - massive hubs that can use their sortation machines
- They want to get BlueCrest's technology to these new warehouse hubs
- Integrated solutions for the global market - all customers are in the US.
- Siemens Logistics
- Parcel and eCommerce - packages/eCommerce/b2b marketing
- Understand the marketplace and can talk the tech talk
- Would like this person to work in the Baltimore, MD area - but remote is fine
- 20% travel - events/conferences/sales kick-offs, etc
- if remote could be additional travel to the Baltimore office
- Three main areas...
- Website platform updated - an agency will do the work, but this role will be spearheading this project.
- Client Documentation, follow-up with clients