Job Title: Production Coordinator
Type: Contract to hire
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 4 to 6 months
Location: Fair Lawn NJ - 100% onsite
Pay Rate: $25-$30/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reports and receives projects from CFO & President.
· Prepares various reports in excel for President, CFO & Sales Team.
· Communicates daily with the sales team, design production team, and overseas factories regarding production and delivery information for all orders.
· Sets up new items in Access, Sage, Excel, and customer platforms.
· Coordinates and tracks new product samples with the factory.
· Reviews production samples for quality and prepares comments in Photoshop.
· Creates and submits daily purchase orders (Excel and Sage).
· Tracks purchase orders and communicates progress throughout the production process (Excel & Sage).
· Manage supply inventory and place orders when needed.
· Work with third-party warehouses to receive inventory and route for customer delivery.
· Reconcile inventory reports between the fulfillment warehouse and accounting system (Sage).
· Adjust inventory quantities in Sage.
· Print customer price tickets for third-party warehouse.
· Fulfill replacement product shipments for retail orders.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· 4-5 years experience in production for a consumer goods product
· Able to work autonomously and maintain a high level of accuracy with data entry in multiple systems.
· Highly organized with the ability to manage heavy email, spreadsheets, and follow-up.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have the ability to solve problems and make suggestions to improve in-house systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Working knowledge of Photoshop and EDI (web-based 3rd party platform)