Job Title: Service/Operations Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: NYC – traveling to different site locations- local NYC area
Keys to the role:
- Strong computer skillset with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - bilingual (English/Spanish)
This role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Services group. The focus will be on the assembling and scheduling of the cleaning crews and which clients they service. It is especially important that the cleaning crews have the appropriate number of staff to service the client. If there is an emergency opening on one of the early shifts, this role will need to recruit and fill that opening. When operating properly, there are infrequence emergencies.
Self-motivated and organized professional who must be able to do the following :
- Recruiting – making sure the cleaning crews are properly staffed.
- Scheduling of crews – assigning crews to clients
- Payroll – making sure the employees are entering their time every week.
- Customer relations – checking in with clients making sure all is going well.
- Employee relations – make sure that the employees are behaving and doing their work
- Ensuring proper coverage and recruitment for sites and communication with clients when there are issues or problems.
- Travel to all sites, train staff, onboard staff, new job starts, etc.
- Needs to learn how to drive a forklift.
- Must have a clean background, be mature, and not be afraid to intermingle with managers and clients.
- Must be able to drive a car with a clean background
- Bilingual a must - English/Spanish
- Clean Driver’s license – background check will be conducted after an offer is made
- Team player, we will train the right candidate.