Role: Senior Implementation Manager
Type: Hybrid (Onsite 1-2 days per week)
Length of Assignment: 3-4 months, with possibility of extension until the end of the year
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: M-F, 40 hours per week, 8 AM to 5 PM
Location: Mason, OH
Pay Range: $55-$59 per hour
The Senior Implementation Manager will be the project leader for Health Plan Partner and Strategic Commercial client (20k+ employees) implementations. Responsibilities include: developing project scope and deliverables, management of project timeline, navigating client organization to ensure proper levels of project support, drive cross-functional support in defining and building new lines of business and processes. This position will also be responsible for developing business processes to support long-term administration for the client, minimizing organizational costs and business impacts. There will be a focus on Medicare, Medicaid and Strategic Commercial clients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and owns the success of client implementation projects.
- Responsible for project management and coordination with the Client’s project manager to meet defined deliverables. Responsibilities include: developing project plan to implement various lines of business, including new membership and transitioning existing business; managing internal cross-functional resources to deliver administrative/operational solutions; escalation of non-standard requests to determine organizational support and drive the delivery of all project milestones and tasks.
- Support, monitor and ensure success of end-to-end testing and non-standard processes, including Provider Recruitment efforts, client/insurance company's Customer Service training and business transition activities to support insurance carrier's product rollout.
- Provides timely communication of project status, issues and risks to Operations and Sales leadership, including offering solutions to issues and risks for decisioning.
- Ensures post-implementation success of all deliverables. Drives for solutions with appropriate functional areas if a process isn’t functioning as expected, manages completion of run out of items that are still in process at go-live. Facilitates post-go live rapid response cross functional meetings.
- Solution Design:
- Facilitates discovery sessions with clients and insurance company's cross functional experts to identify and understand client requirements, for new and existing client projects.
- Uses consultative approach to drive client to insurance carrier's standard requirements and business practices, where possible.
- Works cross-functionally and with Leadership team to address non-standard process and support requests from clients. Includes gap identification against insurance carrier's current capabilities and driving discussions to solution.
- Understands and documents requirements, obtains client alignment.
- Shares solutions and key decisions with Business Development/Sales for inclusion in the contract.
- Demonstrated ability to lead vast cross functional teams and proven experience delivering on internal and client expectations.
- Proven ability to positively interact at all levels, within insurance carrier and client organizations; has an executive presence.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate positive outcomes, and manage difficult conversations.
- Proven ability to work with ambiguous or little direction, on projects with high risk and reward; ability to operate with a high degree of flexibility.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years Project Management experience, preferably Healthcare implementations
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with varying skill levels across organization including Executive Leadership team, Sales team, Cross Functional teams, and externally with clients and brokers.
- Preferred knowledge of SalesForce and/or SAP Cloud for Customer
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications