Job Title: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Type: Contract Assignment
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: 100% remote
From the hiring manager
Need people who understand recruiting for a large organizations and/or professional services firm dealing with volume and being able to communicate with Sr Partners.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will work closely with the Recruiting Lead and Talent to fill positions in a timely fashion within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Source talented candidates.
- Maintain and assist with various administrative responsibilities and other projects as necessary.
- Provide recruiting support to leaders and professionals.
- Minimum 3 years of high-volume recruiting experience with a search firm or EH recruiting in professional services necessary.
- Requires solid sourcing, interviewing/screening, and candidate management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority searches simultaneously for a demanding client base and set appropriate expectations with clients, while managing to those commitments.
- The candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment is crucial.
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- College degree required.
- Previous professional services experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with recruiting software preferred, Taleo highly desirable.