Job Title: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Duration: 6+ Months
Hiring Manager is looking for additional Recruiter needs. 1 technical recruiter (must have heavy technical recruiting experience) and 1 strategy recruiter
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter: The incumbent will work closely with the Recruiting Lead and Talent to fill positions in a timely fashion within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Source talented candidates.
- Maintain and assist with various administrative responsibilities and other projects as necessary.
- Provide recruiting support to leaders and professionals.
- Minimum 3 years of high volume recruiting experience with a search firm or EH recruiting in professional services necessary. Requires solid sourcing, interviewing/screening and candidate management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority searches simultaneously for a demanding client base and set appropriate expectations with clients, while managing to those commitments.
- Candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of professionals. Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually. Flexibility, adaptability and ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment is crucial.
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary. General knowledge of labor and employment laws, prior project management and superior negotiation skills.
- College degree required.
- Previous professional services experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with recruiting software preferred, Taleo highly desirable.