Status: Contract Assignment
Duration: 1048 hours – approx. 6 months
Role: Technical Requirements Manager - #4555
Start Date: ASAP
Technical Requirements Manager
How many hours per week: 40
The Work You’ll Do:
The HR Strategy and Transformation Digital Enablement team implements core, firmwide Talent applications leveraged to support key Talent strategies and processes. As Talent identifies opportunities to transform the way we deliver services, technology solutions will need to be implemented or updated to provide an enhanced experience to our professionals and to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness improvements across Talent.
The outcome of this project is a deliverable that would include an analysis of the current tool, stakeholder feedback, documented process changes and updates, collaboration with HRST Digital Enablement and ITS to identify downstream system impacts, and propose a future-state platform to meet the requirements.
Provide analysis of current tool and recommend future state platform. Activities to include:
- Documenting the current state system, data flows, usage, stakeholders
- Interviewing end users to understand pain points and areas of opportunity
- Documenting system requirements
- Understanding future state platform options within the Deloitte tech landscape and scoring the options to support a recommendation
- Creating a detailed approach and timeline for migration and implementation
- Drafting operations, support, and maintenance plan
- 10+ years experience with talent technology implementations or enhancing other enterprise digital talent solutions
- Experience as a data architect or technical process flow engineer preferred
- Ability to translate functional requirements and identify, with a subject matter expert support, dependencies, and downstream implications of new technologies
- Proven experience of documenting workflow and system integrations in order to make recommendations for streamlined future-state – keeping user experience and on-going management at the forefront of design
- Works well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment with minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Avature, Taleo, or other comparable Cloud human resource technology for workflow, talent acquisition, reporting, etc.
- Previous experience collaborating with a cross-functional team in a Professional services environment