Job Title: Technical Research Analyst
Type: Contract Assignment
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: 100% Remote
Role Purpose: The RA is responsible for obtaining relevant information about prospects and entering the information into Salesforce (SFDC). Looking for candidates with technical experience.
- Enter a list of prospects from the campaign and trade show lists into SFDC with speed and accuracy.
- Search SFDC to determine if the prospect already exists in the database.
- Update prospects account if already in SFDC using information from data sources and add appropriate campaign name.
- Create a new account for prospects if not already in SFDC.
- Pull necessary information from data sources and company website and input it into SFDC.
- Enter Internal Leads into SFDC using information from data sources provided.
- Assist with maintaining the integrity of SFDC.
- Run duplicate detection process to ensure prospects are only in SFDC once.
- Remove prospects from campaigns that do not meet criteria.
- Merge duplicate accounts as needed.
The following is the type of relevant experience:
- Be able to tell what a Windows operating system versus a Linux one represents,
- What is the difference between a database storing structured data vs. non-structured data,
- Recognize the differences and challenges between an application hosted on-prem vs an application hosted in the cloud,
- Distinguish between archiving vs migrating data between applications,
- Understand the difference between a database table vs a database record, be able to explain what the SQL language is used for).
- Legal experience, especially understanding of legal hold is desired.