Status: Contract Assignment
Duration: 6 months to stat
Responsible for setting up, monitoring, troubleshooting, and facilitating live and video events.
Responsibilities to include:
· Configure the layout, design, and features for an event utilizing a client’s specifications.
· Comfortable explaining complex technical features, presenting to large groups, and being on camera with a large global audience.
· Provide clients with an understanding of the technical requirements needed to create a successful virtual/in-office event. Provide any necessary training on various web-conference applications, along with live day of support.
· Deliver customer service excellence.
· Identify issues and escalate immediately to Deloitte management. This includes issues outside of their control that could impact the service provided. Make recommendations on how to eliminate future occurrences.
· Monitors and understands issues and trends with collaborative experiences.
· Ability to think quickly, multi-task, and make decisions during high-demand situations.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles.
· Understands and articulates current technology offerings, frameworks, methods, and tools.
· Understands industry standards for creating, editing, and delivering live events.
· Knowledge in the technology necessary to support virtual/in-office events, including, but not limited to Zoom, Teams, WebEx, and other industry-standard streaming platforms.
· Knowledge of video codecs and playback equipment, and industry-standard protocols.
· Understands concepts of streaming/broadcast production, video equipment including switchers, audio boards, routers, GFX creation, cameras, lighting, microphones, and other relevant production equipment is preferred, but not required.