Type: Contract (W2 ONLY - NO C2C/C2H)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months (possibility of extension)
Schedule: Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
Location: New York, NY -OR- Boston, MA
Pay Range: $24 to $34 per hour
- Processing mandatory and voluntary corporate actions on Managed Funds, Equities and Fixed Interest products within Key Performance Indicator ("KPI") targets.
- Sourcing of all relevant information, either from fund managers, data feeds, Bloomberg, custodian agents or relevant registry / company websites to ensure corporate actions are processed correctly.
- Maintaining internal stock and cash ledger control accounts and clearing them daily.
- Reconciling client holdings versus agent holding to ensure that they match during a corporate action.
- Ensure errors are minimized with processing and quality actions.
- Delivery of KPI / KRI’s in relation to customer contractual terms, taking action to prevent failure, through quality processing.
- Support, contribute to, and challenge the delivery of the Operational Transformation Program (or any other continuous improvement program), ensuring delivering and milestone completion for the team.
- Complete personal risk management, covering Control Attestation, Risk Event and Breach Reporting, ensure accurate and timely reporting, with focus on quality and prevention.
- Ensure adherence of operational controls, to reduce errors and mitigate potential for fraud; and deliver reporting / evidence to the Manager and/or Senior Officers to evidence standards achieved.
- Support quality of processing for handling client assets and client money within role; and deliver reporting / evidence to the Manager and/or Senior Officers to evidence standards achieved.
- At least 2 years of experience with Corporate Actions and/or Income event processing.
- Bachelor's degree (strongly preferred).
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of US and Canada regulations.
- Experience processing complex voluntary corporate actions or complex income events.
- Experience with project support related to corporate actions projects such as migrations or regulatory changes is a plus.