Type: Contract (W2 ONLY - NO C2C/C2H)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 3/1/2024 (possibility of extension)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Location: Remote (United States)
Salary Range: $75 to $85 per hour
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider this IAM Consultant opportunity with our global client's US Delivery Center team.
What You Will Do:
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Responsible to install, integrate and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management (IAM) products such as Sailpoint, CyberArk, Okta, or ForgeRock in a client environment.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math, or equivalent fields. 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role-based access control, access request and certification.
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, and/or Okta in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema/namespace/replication topology experience, and Resource Provisioning.
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance.
- Previous Federal Consulting experience.
- Previous Consulting and/or Big 4 Project Management experience.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
US Delivery Center - Additional Information:
From our centers, we work with consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital
experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture.