Job Title: Office Manager/Admin Assistant
Type: Contract to Hire Assignment
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 4 to 6 months
Location: Stanford, CT - 100% onsite
Contract Pay Rate - $45/hour
Perm Salary - $90K
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, contract duration is 4 to 6 months before a perm offer is made. Salary will max out at $90K
- 100% onsite in Stamford, CT.
- A Financial Services/Banking background would be ideal.
Venture capital start-up firm focused on multiple sectors, based in Stamford, Connecticut. It currently has over $200,000,000 of assets under management and employs approximately 12 people. The main advice areas covered are portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles and they use a fee structure of a percentage of assets under your management and performance-based fees.
The Administrative Assistant/Office Manager will provide efficient and effective support to the investment team, including the co-founders, of a start-up financial firm.
In this role, the Administrative Assistant will need to work well in a team environment and maintain attention to detail, strong communication skills, and flexibility in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain executive business calendars including scheduling meetings, monitoring meeting priority, and coordinating calendars amongst team, including proactively identifying and providing solutions for calendar conflicts.
- Maintain executive personal calendars including scheduling appointments, coordinating with personal drivers, paying, and keeping records of invoices, all of which includes handling sensitive information.
- Arrange large group meetings including scheduling with participants, booking necessary rooms, arranging VCs, ordering meals, and preparing rooms appropriately.
- Coordinate travel schedules, book travel arrangements and reservations, and schedule and manage car services for both business and personal schedules.
- Provide telephone coverage by answering calls, taking messages when necessary, and keeping a record of calls to return.
- Track expenses and receipts on a regular and timely basis
- Maintain various spreadsheets and databases.
- Assist with general office management, which includes maintaining the reception area, ensuring all meeting rooms are in pristine condition, ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, coordinating with facilities, corresponding with IT providers, and assisting with ad hoc technology requests.
- Correspond with building managers for maintenance issues that arise for our office space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with team members and senior management including verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different groups in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Demonstrates excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.