Type: Temp/Contract (W2 ONLY - NO C2C/C2H)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months (possibility of extension)
Reason for position: To cover a leave of absence.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (plus nights & weekends as needed)
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90064
Pay Range: $27 to $30 per hour
- Maintain talent grids for all aspects of the onboarding process: birthdays, gifts, important milestones, etc.
- Responsible for list management—executive events, dinners, premieres, etc.
- Assists with invoice tracking, processing and correspondence
- Coordinates all gifting for talent and maintains the gifting grid
- Regularly work with Marketing, Diversity and Inclusion and Development teams for talent asks and requests including marketing shoots, panels, etc.
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Helps with travel for all events and creates itineraries for talent
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Communications)
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with Adobe a plus. Must be comfortable working heavily in Excel/Airtable grids.
- Able to work well in a high-volume atmosphere, and with various personalities tactfully
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and be proactive in resolving issues
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured and able to prioritize work with minimal direction
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent and their representatives
- Willing to work nights and weekends