Position: Jr. Sales Coordinator
Location: Onsite - Miami, FL
Our fast-growing Marketing client has an amazing opportunity for a Jr. Sales Coordinator.
Are you highly organized, a self-starter, and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone? Then this role may be a great opportunity for you! Our client is looking to bring on a Jr. Sales Coordinator and provide them with the tools and training to develop into a Business Development role.
· Research and develop a list of targeted sales prospects
· Assist in creating outreach messages to prospective clients through email, social media, and outbound calling
· Input contacts and manage the company’s database of sales prospects
· Work alongside account managers and internal staff to create a strategic plan for business development
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
· Min 1 year of post-college work experience, ideally in a customer-facing role providing sales or sales support
· Experience in the restaurant or food & beverage industry a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills