Job Title: Senior Corporate Paralegal/ Coordinator
Start Date: asap
About the firm
A premier, award-winning boutique law firm that provides practical, business-minded legal counsel to entrepreneurs, investors, and other industry leaders. With a national and international reputation for the representation of private funds, the firm’s clients include an impressive roster of investment funds and companies at all stages of their life cycles, as well as a wide variety of real estate investors, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals. Our clients get the advantage of a full-service platform that combines extensive Big Law experience with the personalized attention of a boutique firm, true teamwork, and an entrepreneurial culture attuned to investments, building businesses, and transforming ideas into successful companies.
Senior Corporate Paralegal/ Coordinator
- Seeking a full-time Senior Corporate Paralegal/ Coordinator with a minimum of three years of experience handling corporate transactional work.
- Responsibilities include formation and ongoing maintenance of investment fund complexes and other corporate entities including regulatory compliance, assisting with general transactions and closings, research, document preparation, and editing, and other projects and tasks as may be required.
- This position has direct client contact and in-depth, substantive work in connection with our clients’ ongoing securities offerings.
- This position reports to the Paralegal Manager and will be assisting with coordinating training initiatives and overseeing projects for the junior paralegals.
- Undergraduate degree and a strong academic background (GPA of 3.0 or above).
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and prior experience with, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is necessary.
- Candidates must be organized, conscientious, detail-oriented, and comfortable interacting with attorneys and clients.
- Three+ years of relevant experience in the business and/or legal profession, preferably in the financial/investment management arena.
Competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and generous paid time off