Job Title: Trade Events Specialist
Type: Contract Assignment
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Location: hybrid - Dallas TX
Pay Rate - $25/hr
The primary responsibilities will be to work with the Eyecare/Eyewear brand stakeholders and service teams to support various initiatives including planning, brand presence, and activations of our large industry tradeshows.
They will also interact with the general Community Marketing team and help with general day-to-day marketing activities.
May be required to travel to show sites
Excel and PowerPoint, Event Planning
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Three major trade events coming up - SECO, Vision Expo East, and Vision Source Exchange
Duties AND Responsibilities:
• Lead the budget tracking for the major US industry tradeshows
• Work with the agency and brand partners to successfully plan for and execute events, including vendor set-up and payment, ordering, shipping, and activation
• Effectively communicate with brand partners, event organizers, Eyecare and Eyewear brands and service teams
• Responsible for working with the brand teams for the development/approval of all messaging, graphics, and digital assets to be used at the event
• Managing our internal event tracker and timeline for accurate information for planning and reporting purposes
• Assists with presentation development, research and forecasting
• Coordinate and track all shipments to the major tradeshows
• Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
• 4+ years of experience in marketing or events.
• Must be highly responsible, a self-starter, and accountable for managing their time and responsibilities while spending time both in the office and on the road.
• High level of organization and coordination capabilities including managing orders, calendars, budgets, and event logistics
• Deep understanding of Community relationships and brand authenticity